Monday, June 13, 2005

Checking In

Today, I didn't get a chance to listen to my messages. The baby is going through a very difficult stage and so much of my energy was focussed on just getting through the day.

I have journeyed deeper into Angels & Demons. I'm going to reserve indepth comment for now and simply state that I am enjoying it: it's good suspense. It's interesting so far.

There was no ghostly activity that we were aware of today. Interestingly, however, a photograph of my great-grandfather was found outside its frame, behind other frames. I discovered this the other day when Scully was "weirded out" by things. I must say how proud I am of him. Instead of picking away at the situation for even the slightest implausible scientific interpretation of events, he pretty much said, "Holy ----!"

I have been tackling my children's book collection and, afterward, I will start cataloguing my books on ghosts and spirituality. This could take for-freakin'-ever.

No comments: