Friday, June 10, 2005

Aged Angel Statues and Ferns...

If anyone is thinking about coming to the Great Lakes region of Ontario, consider this: the heat and humidity are stifling this month.

It's not possible to air-condition a turn-of-the-century home unless there are modern windows. Our windows are as the title (or should I say, titular?) picture of this blog shows: mullioned. (That is, by the way, a picture taken by yours truly of the window between the first and second floors: it is about 9 feet in height and it was during our first winter blizzard last year.)

My readings are late in the day today, so I don't have to rush around cleaning. My mother and sister will be babysitting.

Due to the lengthy (months-long) wait for an appointment with me, many people have requested to be put on a "cancellation list". If only I were that organized! I do my best. Usually people don't cancel, thankfully, so it isn't much of a problem. I am going to think of a way to devise a cancellation system. Maybe put a form on my website? I don't know.

I don't have a lot of spare time so I generally just let things coast. My business kind of runs itself.

No comments: