Tuesday, May 17, 2005

What Would It Take...?

I don't scare easily. I have been the lead investigator in many investigations. At the actual event, I have taken the lead in another sense because I trod through without the slightest hesitation whereas many will not.

More than once, following a night of investigation, I have been asked: is there anything that frightens you?

Well, just about the only thing that could have me wanting to run screaming from a house while vowing never to return would be a tantruming toddler who refuses to sleep two days in a row...

Seriously, however, the 'paranormal' doesn't frighten me...anymore. Certainly, when I was much younger, my curiosity about what was happening to me was tinged with a bit of fear because I simply didn't understand. Now, there are still aspects of my abilities that I don't understand and, in these cases, fear has been replaced with a desire to learn.

No comments: