Sunday, May 15, 2005

Declining and Reclining

Representatives from a clothing chain/store contacted me this past week: they wanted me to participate in a tarot-reading event. They already have a psychic but wanted one with a good reputation instead and, according to them, I am highly reputable. Blush.

I declined. Suffice it to say that I'm very busy.

I couldn't stay awake at around 6:00 a.m. this morning. So, Scully kindly poured coffee into me. Later in the day, while Mini-Me napped, I kicked off my shoes to watch Ju-On: The Grudge.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have to say that I didn't find it frightening at all; however, I felt compelled to continue watching it.

What fascinated me most were the glimpses into Japanese culture: the architecture, especially, held my attention.

I didn't realize that it was based on two other films.

If you're interested, here is the official website.

I must note that I've not seen the U.S. remake starring Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think I have to watch it now.

No comments: