Friday, May 06, 2005

The Veil

I can't help it. I shop the DVD bargain-bins all the time. You will note several of my past "findings" have been mentioned.

Well, today, I did it again. After three readings, I had a good amount of time to head over to the plaza. At the hardware store, I found, The Veil. It has been hailed, apparently, as "one of the greatest television series that was never aired."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Featuring Boris Karloff--who assumes several roles--it contains five "spine-tingling episodes" of "freaky phenomena" in black & white.

If anyone has any information about when it was filmed, please let me know. I'm being lazy, actually, since a simple search would fill me in. I'm tired. I hit the ground running at 5:30 this morning and now I'm complaining, too.

Good night.

No comments: