Thursday, May 12, 2005

Just Today Stuff

There are many readings tomorrow and maybe even getting my kitchen floor washed by my mother. She likes to do it and I don't know why.

It was a difficult day for myself and Mini-Me. There were tantrums and difficulties with sleeping and shopping.

While in line at the grocery store:

"Oh! Did your daughter lose her shoe?"

The baby is screaming and won't be consoled. Now, she's kicking.

"No, thanks. I have it here..." By way of apology for the scene, I find myself beginning an explanation:

"It has been a hard day..." We walk out and leave the grocery bags on the counter.

I had a difficult time with many other things, including trying to return business calls, requests for appointments. Somehow, when Scully came home, I was able to start supper, feed the baby and book some appointments.

Interesting To Me

Having done many hundreds of readings, I think I'm still surprised by people who come to a psychic not once but two or three times and still try to test the person.

Examples in point:

(1) people book back-to-back appointments with a "friend" who is actually a spouse or a family member;

(2) people try to conceal the identity of the person(s) by whom they were referred.

To be honest, it doesn't matter to me. The thing is, I ALWAYS know. I call the party on it and we move on from there.

I could understand doing this the first time visiting a particular psychic. What about the second and third times? This is costing the person(s) money. It can't be a matter of trust; otherwise, why would someone come back?

I think it's time for bed.

No comments: