Sunday, January 09, 2005

Today, Today and Today

I get to wake up slowly, drink coffee and watch Fawlty Towers this morning.

The last week has been insanely busy, beginning with the television appearance. On Friday evening, I did a Tarot party that lasted 3 hours. Then, I came home and had to make sure that everything was in place for the investigation on Saturday way, way up north.

I had readings throughout the week. I think that I have stared insanity in the face. I'm not talking about neurosis (which makes someone seem a little off), nor about sociopathy (which makes someone appear completely normal). I am speaking of true, psychotic break from reality. In this instance, I was unable to speak very often: the client did all of the talking. I gave my impressions but the client wasn't listening. I was glad when the session was over.

I get the day off tomorrow. I shouldn't actually have a day off but I decided to keep tomorrow free for the details to which I need to attend.

No comments: