Sunday, January 02, 2005

Jeepers

Wow, the television appearance is in slightly more than 12 hours. This--and all the media attention that I have received--really shocks me. I don't understand why it happens or even how it comes about.

I've been recognized before for television interviews and my name has been recognized as having been on radio, but this might shake my sense of anonymity to the core. I will do my best to not be freaked out if more people recognize me from now on.

Also, I have been looking ahead in the calendar, looking for a month that I might be able to take completely for myself, for writing. I haven't come up with one yet.

I will need much coffee this week, I believe, to help me sustain my energy throughout the week as it is going to be so terribly busy.

Not even psychics get to have extra long vacations. To be honest, I still did some work throughout the holidays: booking appointments, etc.

My husband's work schedule resumes tomorrow. I truly enjoyed having him home with me all this time. Guess it's time to get back to work, isn't it?

No comments: