Sunday, January 16, 2005

Investigations

Today, my Scully accompanied me on an investigation. He's so good at it: very thorough with procedure and he does great camera work, too.

I get so inundated with images and impressions that it is easier for me to have someone along with me when I am not investigating with a paranormal group.

I have lots of offers to assist which is really nice but I rarely take anyone up on it. Besides my husband, there are three other people whom I trust to have with me and, in general, I prefer my husband.

We have taken to referring to each other as Scully and Mulder--jokingly--in the presence of others during investigations because it causes us all to laugh. It is funny and he is definitely my Scully.

I have two book reviews pending for this blog and I hope that you will find them useful.

No comments: