Thursday, February 17, 2005

Update

My unscheduled absence from this blog has been due the fact that my husband and I are now raising my 18-month-old daughter, Gigi, and I am adjusting to the new schedule.

Well, blogging has been difficult for me since Gigi came to live with us. I'm sure that I'll get back on track shortly.

There hasn't been much going on that is worth reporting: I'm still doing readings but I have taken a 2-week vacation by rescheduling appointments. The only appointments that I didn't reschedule were parties.

I've had a few clients say, "Oh, I have children and I don't mind being interrupted if you'll still read for me at my appointment date/time." Something like that.

Gigi was awake until 5:00 a.m. with teething symptoms so neither of us has had much sleep.

No comments: