Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Drained? Probably Not

Yesterday, I think I got very tired after my readings. I fell asleep around 8:00 pm and awoke just after 7:00 this morning. Frankly, I'm still tired but I have a lot to do before my last reading of the day at 6:00 pm.

I'm not sure that it's actually to do with the readings (though I have an inordinate number throughout the week) that I am tired: my diet has changed. I'm eating less (but better) these days and having longer days.

I always have clients express concern: don't you get tired? Is a party too tiring for you? They've known psychics before and these people always got tired. I don't know. I'm always likely to attribute fatigue to something else and I don't worry about burning out.

I'm glad for the warm weather approaching. Winter in general tires me. I become more lethargic. I've never understood those who have fun in the snow. Sure, there are snowangels and snowmen to make but skiing? Nah, not for me. I like walking.

No comments: