Friday, February 04, 2005

Just A Day...

On waking this morning, I received a call from a radio station requesting an interview. It was just a minute or so in length but would I be interested in doing it?

I gave the interview while getting Scully ready for work. (Did I mention that, in my few spare moments, I am also a housewife?) It aired at around 12:30 or so.

I also struggled with the idea of calling my mother (difficult to do even in a crisis, I'm afraid.) A ghost around her visited me in my dreams last night and asked me to pass along a message to her. This happens nightly but doesn't usually involve my mother.

Then...Maybe the surprise I experience is a good thing. I know that people come to see me from all over the province. I was just surprised to learn that my first client of the day took two trains and two buses to get here.

Now, I wait for my final client of the day.

No comments: