Thursday, December 23, 2004

Television!

Well, I don't know how they heard of me but I was invited to do a live, call-in show on a well-known television station. Wow.

I am very, very nervous about this but I do get to buy a new outfit :)

Apparently, my rating on Blogexplosion leaves something to be desired. 5.50, I think. Jeesh, I hope I haven't bored you to death. Err...wrong choice of words??

It was a matter of curiosity for me to try the Blogexplosion phenomenon. I'm not sure how I feel about marketing one's blogs so aggressively. Sure, there are link directories, etc. and I don't really have a problem with submitting my blog to those, but actually participating in a blog-viewing plan? Ah, well. I have met some fantastic people so, for that reason alone, it was worth joining.

I suspect that you would like more details about the readings that I give daily but I can't provide you with much: I promise people confidentiality and I would not want to risk a client recognizing him-or-herself in an entry on the offchance that my blog would be stumbled upon. No apologies here.

If, however, you think that there should be more information about ghosts, then I will do my best to provide you with experiences that don't affect copyright of any sort.

At any rate, to the people who "blogmarked" me, I thank you. You like me, you really like me :-)

No comments: