Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The Next Nine Days...

What a busy schedule:

January 3 - television appearance (gawd, I found out it's national)
January 5,6 - readings, regular schedule
January 7 - Tarot party
January 8 - all day investigation / readings up North

When I return on the 8th, I have to prepare a report of another investigation.

Today...

After two days of shopping constantly, I found an outfit for the television show with much, much help from my husband. It's simple: black calf-length skirt, green sweater and funky 1920s'-style shoes.

So far this week, one person has asked if she can be my assistant at investigations and a parapsychological group has asked if I would be interested in working with them.


My husband and I really enjoyed shopping together today and visiting with a favourite uncle.

No comments: