Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Happy Holidays!

OK, I haven't posted as often as I said I would but things have been busy: clients and botanical products and stuff.

Now, things are settling down for me since I booked the rest of December off for myself (I can do that cuz I'm the boss).

In January: readings resume from Monday to Friday and then there will be an investigation up north in the second week. My husband and I are going to treat it also as a vacation.

Ghostly events to report? My sister has told me that my niece's noisy toys are going off by themselves. (Still, she went ahead and bought her another such noisemaker for Christmas: Tickle-Me-Elmo). That house is never devoid ghostly activity. In fact, during her pregnancy, a toy on the nursery shelf (Ernie, I believe) started talking.

In our home, my husband and I can hear conversations in the basement WHILE in the basement! In fact, we keep thinking that the other one is speaking!

Also, the other day, hearing my husband yell, I ran frantically up the basement stairs to the main floor and asked my husband if he was all right.

"Yes!" he shouted back down from the top floor (we have a lot of stairs and a very tall house). He thought that I had yelled.

There's nothing much else to report except the footsteps that I can hear from the basement when I'm the only one in the house.

Everyone keeps asking me if I intend to watch the new show called "Medium" in January and the spate of supernatural-inspired movies that are upcoming...I might but I'm not exactly excited. I guess it would be the same for my husband: coming home after work and watching shows/movies about computers.

For me, a movie can seem compelling for different reasons: the pairing of actors/actresses, the script is based on a familiar novel or the director is one of my favourites.

At any rate, I look forward to the new year for many reasons and I hope that you do, too.

No comments: