Thursday, December 16, 2004

Sunday's Radio Show

It went really well: there were callers queued before I even got to the microphone. We took about 40 calls which has to be some kind of record.

The host said that the show gets better all the time.

Each time I appear, the questions seem to be clustered, coincidentally, into one of several categories. Last show: job and finances. This makes sense given the time of year but my family, avid listeners that they are, have told me that they prefer the questions about love and relationships. I have no control over this, as I've tried to explain, since calls are taken on a first-call, first-answered basis (as it should be).

My readings, in person, are usually about one hour in length and pretty comprehensive. Not surprisingly, then, the show is a change of pace.

No comments: