Sunday, February 01, 2004

Investigation, Private Residence - Redux

Unfortunately, the walkabout had to be cancelled due to some pretty strange conditions. First, the people who are about to move in have been told that the place is haunted.

They, themselves, are moving from a haunted home. The home they are leaving had a very gloomy, sad atmosphere: very heavy. While there, the woman would be poked while sleeping and her bed would shake of its own accord while she was in it.

They have had several problems merely leaving the place. On one single day, they lost the first place into which they were going to move. Then, they couldn't rent a truck because all companies were booked solid. Then, the person who was supposed to help them arrived only to have the car break completely down. No truck, no moving car, the need to be out by midnight and the intended destination yanked away from them. What a horrible day!

Anyway, they did get a second lead on a house and that is what they wanted to have investigated. I don't know if it will happen (I am, of course, willing).

There is some feeling of guilt on my part. Months ago, when they came for a reading, they asked me about moving. I said that I saw them moving in January (not March as they expected) and that it would be extremely difficult. They ended up having to move unexpectedly (January) and it is extremely difficult for them. Of course, it is not my fault but I still feel bad. On the one hand, I feel sorry for them. On the other hand, it demonstrated accuracy on my part.


No comments: