Wednesday, December 31, 2003

I Ain't Afraid of No Ghost

Since I assure my clients complete confidentiality, I will not discuss the details of their meetings with me. I will, however, discuss something that even I consider to be very strange: ghosts in my dreams.

Whenever I plan to get together with someone (professionally or personally), ghosts come to me in my dreams the night before with messages like, "Tell her I love her" and "Tell him not to buy the car". The dream itself is very lucid: I know that I am dreaming and I know that I am speaking to a ghost. Consequently, the following day, I am able to say something like:

"Did you have an Uncle Jeffrey, middle-aged, who committed suicide?"

"Yes, I did!"

"He asked me to tell you that he loves you."

Fortunately, I am able to be very specific in providing identifying details. I have had other psychics advise me to stop this from happening, to tell the ghosts to come back during actual readings, but I see no harm in having it continue. To this point, I find it very helpful. Still, it is very strange.

No comments: